Why does he suddenly see me as one of the guys?

so, i have this guy friend I've gotten close to and i thought he may have been interested in me, but i was wrong, and I'm pretty sure for some reason he sees me as "one of the guys" I'm very far from that i thought and i am a very feminine girl, so why would he think that? i even crashed at his house last weekend and he slept on the floor while i took his bed, nothing happened at all and i know he has hooked up with many girls. When we first started talking it was a little bit flirty and he would always invite me to join him to study and stuff, but now its so platonic and casual.. I don't think its an attraction thing because I mean we matched on tinder and he likes all my instagram photos and everything and the first night we talked he appraoched me at a party and we hung out for a long time.

Yesterday, I found out that he is interested in another girl which completely shocked me because I had no idea. They're definitely not exclusive, but it's still weird to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you like him that much, then you need to tell him. don't expect him (or any guy) to get a clue or hint of every subtle or nuanced signal you send... and i use the word signal lightly because most of the time, they are hardly signals. easier said than done. i've been there and done that. so i know how much it sucks. but if you expect things to just sort of happen and it's not working out thus far, then you don't really have a right to wonder why and complain about the situation because you have the choice of simply telling the person. and if he doesn't like you the same way, you can complain all you want about it as long as you accept the fact that it's not personal and underhand that that person isn't attracted to you in that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• He may be super comfortable with you but doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't like you "that way", which may be a good thing because he wouldn't want to lose someone like you in the long run, but I always say that when it comes to flirting/dating you need to remember that being fully acceptant of who and what he enjoys doing/doing them with him does not mean you need to start behaving like another one of his guy friends, you are not a guy you are the girl that likes him.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he's not really sexually attracted to you, especially when he has hooked up with so many different women lol.

• If you don't hook up quickly from the start, he might feel it's more of a friendship.

• damn... never thought id see a girl get friend zoned lol. but in all honesty i think the reason he didn't try anything with you is because he saw you as a friend and thats it.

What Girls Said 1

• He is playing games and likes the option of having you around when he is bored. Waste of time.