I'm not allowed to date!

So my little sister just found out I have a boyfriend and she is 8 and she told me that she is going to tell my parents but they are really strict and they said I'm not allowed to date until I'm 26 (wtf) so I'm scared (tell me what to do)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok 26 is bullsh*t if they want you to wait till then then you should start to break the rules. Do not do anything to spite them but give yourself a small amount of freedom. If your sister tells your parents just deny deny deny deny deny. Like I said though do not do anything out of spite. Your parents are just doing what they think is right

What Guys Said 1

• Don't worry about it, tell the guy to buzz off, I know you like him, but...You will like other guys when you are past the age of 18 and you can get boinked as much as you want when that happens. (^_^)

What Girls Said 1

• I didn't have a boyfriend till after highschool and yeah my mom was strict. I didn't have a dad in my life for the most of my younger days...well...that most likely means your parents are going to find out. does your boyfriend know about your parents being strict? be prepared to introduce him. if he's a good guy, there's nothing to hide. as long as you have a talk with this dude and settle things out and have a plan, how to talk to your parents if your kid sister does tattle, that's all. parents just want the best for their kids but some are ultra strict, like yours, like my mom was and still is.