Can I tell a girl I like her infont of people?

I have made a choice
On the weekend me and our group (which are all girls) go together to hang out outside town.
The girl I like will be driving us and I'm into her for a long time but nothing really worked (I believe because I suck at dating and shit like that so she probably never understood if I was just friendly or more). My plan is to tell her how I feel about her when she drives us back home, but the problem is that I may not be the last person to be dropped off. Is it OK to do it with people inside the car sitting right behind us?
If not what do you recommend?

Most Helpful Girl

• No you shouldn't it! Because you have to make her feel special. And having someone there is not romantic.. Just wait... a little longer to get home is my advise.

• I was just thinking if I should rush it or not
      Just don't know when will be the next time I'll have as good as a chance as I'll have
      But yeah I see your point clearly

• Never rush

• Thank u!

What Girls Said 2

• No, that's a bad idea. It will put a lot more pressure on the situation, which will just make her feel uncomfortable and cornered. Wait until you're alone with her.

• i think it could be a bit embarassing for her if you did it in front of other people, honestly - it's best to do it one on one.

What Guys Said 5

• Doing something like that it a crowded place will make her feel cornered and pressured into giving you a positive answer which will increase her dislike of the situation and thus increase her chances of saying no.

• You can tell someone one at any time, there is no rule.
    Now having others around puts more pressure on you and her so not always recommended. If you tell her, hopefully she feels the same way or else it could be worse having a crowd watch you get rejected. Why not try to either single her out somewhere during the trip, or another time after the trip when your both alone.

• dude please don't do that, it will be awkward

• I just thought if I should rush it or not
      But you're right man

• You need to tell her this in private. Telling her this in the car would be weird and awkward. Can't you just call her?

• I don't have her phone number...
      But does doing it on the phone is more awkward I believe.
      It's like hey I called you to tell you something.
      Isn't in person is the best to tell her that?

• Nah man, do it when it's just the two of you.