Guys, I'm very self conscious about my freaking cold hands and feet 😒😩 does your girlfriend has cold hands?

I have very cold hands and feet and they are literally icy cold that my friends think i'm a vampire or something. I just started dating this guy and i'm afraid it would be a turn off.

Do guys care about this? I'm really insecure about this please help :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is more women out there that are like this than you may realise. It is not a turn off for most men. If I had a girlfriend like that I would let her put her hands on me to warm them up.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It sounds like Raynaud's Syndrome. See:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raynaud's_phenomenon

It wouldn't matter to most guys. There is a saying, " Cold hands, Warm heart!"

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens; don't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the same thing. That's why whenever I'm close to shaking hands when greeting someone I move them around and warm them up a bit. But if I had a girlfriend like that i'd perfectly understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think they care about hand temperature. I like holding hands with a cold person haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally love girls with cold hands. I think it feels amazing, and honestly is a little sexy for some reason.
    Every girl I've ever held hands with, shook hands with, or even accidentally touched her hand, has had cold hands. Some were literally ice cold, some were just normal cold (if that makes sense) etc.
    Every girl I've dated ironically always had cold hands at least 90% of the time. And if a girl smokes cigarettes, or drinks alcohol often, she'll have very cold hands.
    Cigarettes make your hands cold because it destroys your circulation, and for some reason everytime I've been with a girl who drinks often, her hands were always really smooth and cold.
    I wouldn't worry about it unless he complains about it. Most girls usually have cold hands from what I've experienced.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty common.

0|0
    0|0
  • All women I have been with have been mobile refrigerators.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha your comment made me laugh! Thanks