We disagree on stuff?

I've been dating this girl for a few months now. At first, everything was going good but now I'm not so sure. I'm pretty religious and I am pretty conservative in my views. Last week, she started wearing all black and she dyed her hair black as well, which I do not like and I loved her brown hair that she had before. Then she started sharing all this stuff on facebook about how she "has a dark soul" and this satanic stuff, and that pisses me off. It just really disappoints me because when we first met she said she was a Christian and she didn't act like this. I asked her why she changed and she just said that that's how she's always dressed/acted and she likes to wear black because she used to be goth.

The bottom line is that this REALLY bothers me. I am pretty religious and I really can't stand the way she looks now. I don't even find her to be attractive. I love her personality otherwise and we do have fun together but I always have this feeling of disappointment in the back of my mind and I need to decide if this is going to be a deal breaker or not.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• If you love a person, you've to accept what shape or form he or she is exhibiting. Otherwise, it's called controlling behavior, so to speak. It's up to you decide whether you want to leave her or not because in reality, you can't change a person for whom he or she is, only your actions matter.

• In my opinion you have to ask yourself if you're willing to deal with this in the long term. If it's already a serious problem, it's only gonna get worse.