When a girls says this whats going on her head?

if a girl is a in long distance relationship with X and she tells a guy Y that she is constantly fighting with X and she hates the diatance and she can't cope with distance. she says that she didn't talk to X for a week and she doesn't like to talk to him. she says she wants to see this come to a happy ending. when this girl asked do you think that X mean a lot to you that you wanna sacrifice all these years. she says i dont know.

Y confessed to this gir that he likes her but she told Y that she is in relationship but she still wanna hangout. and she says she loves to hangout with Y. she always asks Y did you have fun in the hangout and she says I had fun too

Most Helpful Girl

• ... I don't do math.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably some shit as usual

What Girls Said 4

• Be cautious. She clearly has her boyfriend at the back of her mind and if they continue to maintain the relationship, she will probably go back to him. You are clearly a good friend to her and that's why she clearly confides in you.

• Wow x and y maths lol can't help ya

• She likes you but is trying to see what happens with her boyfriend first because she doesn't want to just leave him and feel guilty. She would like to be with you but she wants to make sure that you're really better than the other guy

• Basically she likes to hang out with you and she still wants to be friends. What do you really want to know?

What Guys Said 2

• I think she likes guy Y, but is committed to guy X and isn't ready to leave him. I would suggest that guy Y would keep his options open but not discredit girl.

• Women play sick mind games, and create fights... stay safe.