My girlfriend won't tell her friends about us because one of them hates me. What do I do?

We have been together for 4 weeks or so now and the problem is she has 4 really close friends, and one of them hates me. The other 3 like me.

The thing is she doesn't wanna tell anyone about us because she doesn't know how her friend will react.
Now idon't care about her friends knowing or not. All i care about is to be able to spend time with her at school which won't happen if her friends think she doesn't like me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does she care so much about what her friend thinks? She's the one dating you, not her friend. Anyways..
    Don't push her. Your relationship has just started. When you guys are more into each other she'll probably let her friend know and you won't have to be hiding.
    If after some more time she's still all stressed out about her friend knowing then you'll have to talk about it because that will mean she's not giving you the place you deserve.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a major issue is the long term implications of your girlfriend not wanting to tell her friends. the question becomes how long can the relationship go on in the shadows if she won't reveal it to her friends.

I think that you should just talk to your girlfriend. say I understand that your friends may not like me a lot but I'd like the opportunity to make a 2nd impression

What Girls Said 2

• Well she's going to have to get over it. Why does she care so much? That's very, very selfish and immature of her. If she doesn't get her shit together and sort out her priorities then you should find someone better.

• You give her time.

What Guys Said 3

• She needs to grow up and tell her friends. If they have a problem with it then maybe they shouldn't be friends. A friend can let another friend know that they don't approve of something, but they should still support them and be there for them.

• It's better that way dude!!! Trust me you don't want any of her friends knowing cause they will be in your relationship

• you really can't do shit tbh