Is it more likely that I would have a boyfriend if I had joined a sorority?

I really like this guy but he has a girlfriend and they are both in a frat/sorority. i wonder if i had met him first, do u think we could have been together? I really want to meet more frat guys but I want them to see me as girlfriend material and not just a hook up. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• But would you be happy in a sorority? Would the cattiness or pettiness bother you?

I had a rule about such organizations: "I shall not participate in any group that abases my individual dignity, nor through inaction allow my self to become a participant." Inspired by "I, Robot", or "The Repo Man Code":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y85YoTIvQAM

And frankly, I drank myself sick in high school and really didn't need to do that again.

What Guys Said 3

• whether or not a guy wants a relationship has nothing to do with whether or not they are in a frat. What frats and sororities do is ensure that the type of people who join frats and sororities find each other. Whether or not they 'date' as a result is up to them. If you are not the type of girl to join a sorority, you probably aren't going to like the type of guy that joins a fraternity. They live in a slightly different world than the rest of us..

• The only things I know about sororities I learned from porn. If any of that was actually true I would say yeah, you will have lots of "boyfriends."

• If you want to meet more frat guys then the answer is def yes

What Girls Said 0