How to stop being desperate?

How to stop jumping into dating someone?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I assume you have already tried to maderate yourself, you know hold off on dating who ever you find apparently attractive, trying to keep a stable relationship, and not just diving back in when you wasn't in one.
    I would have to agree with @apple24, If you are throwing yourself into something, where a lot of your time is being occupied then it will become easier to restrain yourself. I don't know what you like but do anything. Go play sports, play video games, write and play music, turn into a super student, get a job that keeps you busy, etc. anything really that keeps you doing things and not idle is fine. Cause when you have nothing to do your mind wonders. Even if you don't enjoy anything except social activities, still find something. Some of that time you are spending on boys, friends, whatever, could be used doing something productive. You might not like it, but the benefits, whatever they may be outway the cost. If you always are playing an instrument than you will get good at it, opening up new opportunities for you in the future as a musican. If all you do is study, more likely than not your grades will increase, allowing for easier entrance into college. You always walking, guess how much money you are going to be bringing in, and guess how that will accelerate your transition to providing for yourself. So on and so on. Keep busy, especially when you have nothing to do.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Focus on the music man! The music! hahaha!
    But focus on what makes you happy and dating will seem like nothing.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Take your time when dating a guy. Don't jump into relationships until you know somebodies at least a month.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your father should keep strict tabs on you and restrict your freedom

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!