How can I be attractive to a girl who is really sweet and kind hearted? Do nice girls like nice guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone likes it when people are nice, but that's far from the only trait out there that matters. A nice girl might be one of the nicest people in the world, but if she's 300Ibs what guy is going to want to date her? Even if he's also a nice guy?

Point is - develop yourself in other areas apart from being nice. Don't count on "niceness" to get dates. I don't mean just looks either, but confidence, being fun and interesting, knowing how to interact with people, having goals and things in life, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lets face it you're probably better off being a cunt there's more chance she'll like you. lol

What Girls Said 5

• Yes they do, but unfortunately, most of them have to date a whole range of shit guys to make this realisation! Just give her time and be her friend and your good attributes will be what attracts her...

• most girls like nice guys. Just give off good vibes and sweet nice girl will like you.

• Yes nice girls like nice guys, and it is not true that most nice girls need to date a range of jerks in order to appreciate a nice guy.

• Yes. I like a nice guy--but he has to have guts. I can't have him going along w/ everything I want just b/c he's "a nice guy."

• Yes they do! A man who is kind to animals just melts me. ;) But I will say that while he is sweet and kind-hearted it is important that he is somewhat aggressive when it comes to standing up for his rights. Not in a ridiculous way, just a firm way.

What Guys Said 2

• Women are weird, hard to say. I've seen it fall both ways. Now all women (almost all 97%) will say nice guy, but its probably more like 60% want a nice guy.

That doesn't mean being a total dush, just means you got to play the dating game that society has set up. Win some Lose some.

• Just be yourself.