Would you consider fixing up a homless man or woman for yourself?

I'm willing to do what it takes to get a man. Strongly considering it. I will help him find work, clean him up and move him in. As long as I see he wants more out of life. Like a relationship, job, and family. TThing is I wonder if he will go astray once he is fixed up.

What are your thoughts?
Also how can I get a homless man to want to get to know me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what you are saying but it sounds like a really bad idea.

It's good to want to help people. But I just don't think it's a good idea. Too many variables. You are opening yourself up to someone who you don't really know. Usually when people date they get to know each other first. What you want to do is opening your home to a guy you barely know.

I'm not saying all homeless people are like this. But you shouldn't let strangers into your home. The person could rob you or worse. Plus you have no idea what they are like.

What happens if you invite them in and you find they are not what you want for a relationship. Do you just toss them back out? That would be kinda mean.

Plus there is no guarantee. They are human just like everyone else. What if they don't want to be with you after all you have done? You can't just toss them back out onto the street.

The best thing to do is to try and get to know as many people as possible. Volunteering is a great way to meet people. Find people with similar interests, join some clubs, get some hobbies which require you to be around people.

Let friends and family know you are looking. I feel your pain, sometimes it's very lonely out there. I wish it was easier to find someone. But the reason it's so hard is because if it were easy no one would really care about it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• You don't know what you are dealing with but if that's what you feel like go ahead. I have some experience with them and they tend to have deeper problems like family, drug, trauma whatever and drug is really difficult to deal with. It's best not to get too much into it. Try it a couple of times won't hurt but leave it alone if it goes wrong quickly

• You are trying to take advantage of an homeless person! Are you crazy! Look lady u can't force someone to love you!

• You angry?

• Yea. I have, you are on point with that.📍 . I feel Im headed towards desperation. No one wants to die alone.

• now what makes you think you are going to die alone?

• They aren't puppies that you can housetrain like you want.

• go on a dating site or go to a homeless shelter and wear something nice... I don't know homeless people are people too and you would flirt and date them just as you would with people who have homes. Just look in different places

• hmmm. Maybe you could be completely honest from the get go. Like, look, I need a man around my place and you need a home, you are welcome to share my food and shelter if you help me do some yard work/fix things around the house. I can even help you find a job if you like that. If he agrees, well, living together means you will see each other enough to get to know each other. If things don't work out and he has found a job, he should be able to find his own place to stay.

• No. I would never take advantage of someone, because I'm not a manipulative person. Help a homeless person. Not so that you'll have a boyfriend, but because you're a kind person who wants to help others.