Should I ask my co-worker out?

I work in a restaurant and I am interested in my co-worker. We are friends (not like we hang out or something. We are friends at work type of friends) but I am not sure if she likes me. At work its quite busy so we don't really get the SIT AND TALK TIME at the end of the shift. I want to ask her out for a cup of coffee or maybe even dinner. The only thing that is holding me back is that if she says NO then its going to be really awkward (as we work at the same place and seeing each other will keep us reminding about what happened). I don't know what to do. If I ask her out then how do I do it without feeling awkward if she declines?

I work in a restaurant and I am interested in my co-worker. We are friends (not like we hang out or something. We are friends at work type of friends) but I am not sure if she likes me. At work its quite busy so we don't really get the SIT AND TALK TIME at the end of the shift. I want to ask her out for a cup of coffee or maybe even dinner. The only thing that is holding me back is that if she says NO then its going to be really awkward (as we work at the same place and seeing each other will ke

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• If she says no she'll be the one making it awkward.
    Ask her if you think she'll say yes.