Did I mess up or something?

I'm a music major and I have seen this girl show up at the music center recently. I decided to talk to her. We learned each other s names. After that, I saw her in the dining hall and we made eye contact with each other very briefly. She walked passed me and sat somewhere else. Then I noticed that she wasn't in the music center at her usual time (Thursday afternoons). Did I do something wrong and is she avoiding me now? When she talked to me, she seemed really nice and social. I admit that I ve tred to run into her in the music center by planning it out a bit, but that s it. Please, someone help.

Even worse, she;s not even going to dinner at her normal time (around 10 pm, right before the dining hall closes). I saw her there a couple of times because I always go there late as well. I noticed that one day she came exceptionally late, like at 10:30 pm. That was when I made eye contact with her. Then I noticed yesterday that she didn't even show up. I was there from 10 pm to 10:40 (I usually take my time) and she didn't show up. I think she really is trying to avoid me.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• It's hard to say if she's avoiding you or not... give it more time, see if you run into her again. It's possible she might not be interested... but it really is hard to say either way.

• Even worse, she;s not even going to dinner at her normal time (around 10 pm, right before the dining hall closes). I saw her there a couple of times because I always go there late as well. I noticed that one day she came exceptionally late, like at 10:30 pm. That was when I made eye contact with her. Then I noticed yesterday that she didn't even show up. I was there from 10 pm to 10:40 (I usually take my time) and she didn't show up. I think she really is trying to avoid me.

What Guys Said 0