I have like this homeschooled girl and I want to take her out?

Ever since I met this homeschooled girl I have fell in love with her, we used to be close friends then I asked her out and that drifted apart because she only saw me as a friend, but then we stop talking for 6 months and then started talking and she told me she actually liked me but it faded away and our talking dropped again till she recently saw me and went all red and I am thinking if this is the time to ask her on a date. Can someone please give me an their opinion on what I should do, I dont want to give up on this girl she is amazing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just talk to her. Homeschooled people are people to 😉

• yea but we have had our times, but I was thinking something along the lines of: "Selina its been awhile we have had our space, I know you have missed me I could see it in you when I saw you the other day, so I want to take you out on a date, I promise it will be fun" how is that?

• Won't hurt to try. Good luck.

• thanks for the support

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to her

• and tell her what, like "Selina its been awhile we have had our space, I know you have missed me I could see it in you when I saw you the other day, so lets try why dont we going on a date, somewhere awesome"

• Exactly like that! If she is like "aaah, no." Then don't bother tryin again, but u never know until u ask. And if u say that she had liked u before, then I assume she would totally go out on a date with u. Just be super casual about it. Just how u said it in the first comment. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Just go for it!;) be super funny and confident:)

• confidence is not my problem, but what do you think is a cool way to ask her: "Selina its been awhile we have had our space, I know you have missed me I could see it in you when I saw you the other day, so I want to take you out on a date, I promise it will be fun" how is that?

• Ha funny i was in the girls position like the exact situation

• how did it turn out for you then

• okay fair enough

What Guys Said 0