Guys, what to do when your boyfriend is ignoring you when he is in the hospital and enjoying his freedom?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• leave his ass thats not right

• Dumping someone while he/she is in hospital? :-|

• @jacquesvol actually iam not it was her idea but i just realized very fast where it was going and i just didn't want to live a lie so i told her if she truly can't be with me , she's free to go i won't ruin her life or make her do feel bad about it , i am that kind of person.

What Guys Said 5

• enjoying his freedom in the hospital? That freedom will be limited. Let him enjoy it, If he has no tablet, loan him yours.

• lol he has his phone with him all the time and I know he loves to do social media and message his friends when he does this in the norm and still doing this in the hospital as well I see him online.. for long periods of time.. in and out...

• Let him enjoy his freedom

• He has been there for 3 weeks and won't message me... but busy for social media and his friends.. really...

• its been 3 weeks.. I get that and I understand that but if ur making time for other people isn't ur girl important as well.. hence she is ur girl...

• Why don't you go see him?

• I am confused to your question. Your boyfriend is in the hospital and you mad that he is ignoring you?

• Yes because he has not told me what hospital he is at.. does not want me to see him... does not respond to my texts only when he feels like... but he is on social media 24/7 just like he was before... and not only that... texts other people.. and very seldomly to me... and that hurts.. bc I m his girlfriend and tot I would b impt...

• Some women are a pain in the ass?

• and some men are a pain in the ass? come on read above his actions and then speak...

• No sweetheart I don't visit him as he did not tell me which hospital he is at... nor when I asked him can I visit him he does not want me to because he never replied to these texts of mine... Yeah he gives me update once a week... But nothing more than that... and that hurts... yes women are emotional but still...

• Well my bad then. Maybe he felt pressured before the visit, maybe he is a jerk, maybe he is planning on breaking up with you. I am guessing you two have been intimate before? Also it is easier to put the details of things in the question so one can give an informed answer.

• Ask yourself why.

• I did and I can't think of y