Was he just looking for sex? Or does he really like me?

I been talking to this guy for awhile now and we had finally hung out. We went to his place and chill and then start making out. We ended up having sex (kind of), we had layed down together and just talked. The next morning he had drove me home and during the car ride he grab my hand and we held hands during the whole ride home. When we got to my place he had kissed me goodbye and that was it. I texted him a couple of days later and we had a small talk and that was it. I haven't heard from him since then. I really like him and I hope sex wasn't all he was looking for from me. It seem liked he really did like me but I don't know. I really want us to work as a couple. Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Best chance for you is
    NO CONTACT i know its hard when you like him but its cuz he almost scored with you the first time so i think he got the impression that your easy goin and he can have what he want from you whenever he wanted
    Harsh ha.. its the ugly truth
    So wut you should do now?
    Dont contact him for 3 weeks.. he'll proly contact you before then and when he ask you out again cancle on him and re-arrange..
    By then post some photos of you out there having fun with friends with noth sexes..
    In the end of the date if he wanted to score again - believe me he'll make it clear - tell him this " as hot as you are its not my style to move things fast and although we enjoyed it last time i like to take things slow "
    Thats how he can see you as relationship material
    I hope it wirks out for you girl

What Guys Said 3

• First time he hung out with you and he kinda scored? Personally if we went that far the first time hanging out I would be under the impression that's all we was about. You might have to be more direct and talk to him about "that night" and see what you thought about it and what kinda of relationship he wants to have (if at all) with you.

• Sorry, but it sounds like he was looking for sex

• It has only been a few days, so it's not time to worry just yet. If you really want to gauge his interest in you, try sending him a text asking him how his day is going (or something similar). If he wants to see you again, he'll take that as his cue to ask you out.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he was looking for sex. I mean has he tried looking for you?