How Important is Confidence?

When you're interested in someone, how important is it for both your crush and you yourself to be confident?

Most Helpful Guy

• Confidence is everything. It's THE most important thing you could ever have. It shows in the way you walk, talk, look, and act. The easiest and most effective way to display your confidence is when you approach them. As you walk to someone, stand straight and look them in the eyes. Smile at them and introduce yourself. When you talk to them maintain eye contact. Don't stare at them like they are your next victim lol, but look at them as if they are the only thing you see. You would be very surprise by the reaction you get. Who would you be more attracted to? The person sitting in the corner not talking to anyone, or the person who looks at you and smiles, and starts talking to you? Not only are showing your confidence, but you are letting them know that you are approachable and inviting. There is a difference between confidence and being arrogant, so make sure you understand that. From my time in the Navy, I would say that being confident not only helps in social situations, but in everything job related. Once you do this, you will start to become more confident in yourself and you will enjoy life a lot more.

What Girls Said 3

• To me, confidence just means that you're not afraid to be yourself.

I don't mind if a guy is a bit shy at first, just as long as he eventually warms up and has a likeable personality.

• I say its so important and even postivity is the biggest importance.

• it always works out somehow especially we both love each other.

What Guys Said 1

• Pretty important. You don't have to be the most confident guy ever, but NO ONE wants to be with someone who never has anything good to say about themselves.