Tell me you're worst regection story?

okay today i had been talking to this girl who i had been in love with since i was 8. we had been talking on facebook and i asked her out on a date and she said yes. and when i asked her what she thought this date was. she said it was hanging out with a friend and that she said she only saw me as a friend and she has a boyfriend at the moment. and she thinks im a great guy i tell her how much i love her and she says oh you're such a swet guy and you have so much to offer and im like wow that line sounds familiar where did you hear it from every movie where a girl regects a guy. this one hurts the most i loved her my whole life she lead me on and now where done.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been stood up. So my first year of college I was religiously going to the gym and on my way out this guy approached me. And he asked for my number and I didn't give it to him right away. I made him work for it a bit. I was like I don't know you why would I give you my number. Then he was like well I want to get to know you. So the next day he saw me again and I gave him my number and he texted me later that night asked me to the movies. And I said yeah he never showed up. No text or phone call

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, you're situation happens to a lot of people, and I'm sorry that you are in it. What I say more than likely won't change your mind, but hearing it may help you later in life. To make a long story short, I would say that if you continue pursuing her, she will continue to push you off to the side. Here is the reason. She has you. She has your friendship, your kindness, and basically anything she wants because she knows that no matter what happens, you will try to help her. You said you told her your feelings, and she said you are sweet and have so much to offer. And when she breaks up with her boyfriend or he breaks up with her, she will come to you for comfort. When she does you will be there for her, and she will say something along the lines "I wish I could find somebody like you". This happened to my friend right before we went on deployment (I'm in the Navy). He kept trying to be with her, and she kept rejecting until we were about to leave for deployment. He told her that he can no longer be just friends. He said he didn't want to be on the sidelines anymore, because all he did was catch her tears while she dragged him through the mud. He told her that he wanted to be with her, and he would treat her with all the respect she deserved, but that he could no longer sit there while she played with his heart. Basically, he told her that being friends was no longer an option, because no matter how much he was there for her, she would push him to the side and pursue a relationship with someone else. I know it sucks, but it actually worked out for him. Throughout the deployment she kept emailing him about the guys she would date, and then the failed relationships, and as a joke he sent her an email about meeting another girl. She kept sending him messages asking what this girl was like, and kept asking questions because now that she wasn't getting all of his attention, it was bugging her. When we got back from deployment, she kept asking but he stopped messaging her. It didn't even take a month, and then she asked him if he would give her a chance. He stopped giving her all of his attention, and that bothered her, and when she thought that he found someone else, she finally stopped playing games with his heart. So my words for you are to either try to move on and find someone who will return the love you give them, or to give her an ultimatum. Don't let her lead you on. A relationship is a 2 way street.

What Girls Said 1

• Not to be rude but did you told her that was a date not hanging out?

What Guys Said 4

• 5 years back, i was crushing on a girl officially due to a female friend's rumor, we started talking, texting on facebook for hours instead of keeping it simple. Months went by, I didn't have absolute clues at all! Not asking her out, acting like a shy, beta male. I even prepared her a present pre-months and acting like a nice guy in korean movie! Handing the gift to her hand while it was raining mildly. Then I realized i was officially being rejected when she was acting cold, distant to me.

2 years back, when i was in 2nd year of college, i was crushing on a girl too when she just gone out from her break up. I also acted like a nice guy, liked what she liked, even gone for movie concerts with her , movie. But my moves was too sudden, i was fearful that i wouldn't able to see her anymore, then i told her ''i wanted to give her a hug'' when she was going off from my car, she said, ''i don't usually hug people randomly.'' Rejected once again, also had no clues.

• I was rejected, and then the girl went back to her school and told everyone I tried to rape her.

• I'd pulled out a knife and stabbed her in the bewbies and make it urs. All done 👍🏻

• My worst rejection was when my "friends" in HS talked me into asking out this girl who I wasn't actually attracted to, but hey peer pressure man. Peer pressure. Anyway, so I tried to ask her out and she ran from me. My "friends" laughed at me for a while. Turns out she actually liked me and wanted me to ask her out she just didn't like how I did it. I just said F the bish after that. I mean I never really wanted her to begin with.