Why do men lie about who they are online and why they are single?

I mean i dating this guy who told me, he was single but it turns out he was taken. They broke up cause she was cheating on him more than one guy. she hit him up when i am dating him and he called her "his best friend". He didn't look anything his pictures. But get this their houses are about two hours away. SO is he still into her even though he says he isn't?

Most Helpful Guy

• You've the right to be suspicious of his act but the major red flag was he was intended to date you while he was actually being exclusive with someone. Seems like loyalty, commitment doesn't mean shit to him. You can always hang out with him and see how it goes. But if i were you, i will put him into friend with benefits category if you still sense there're bullshits from his parts.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get it either honestly. Like even when you straight up ask them they lie! He lied to you about a pretty important and basic thing, so I honestly wouldn't bother with him.

What Guys Said 3

• Why do women use instagram filters, MySpace angle, contour and makeup online and look like completely different people online?

Why do women message multiple guys and flirt with them online, or in real life then picks one guy and goes NC on the rest for life?

Why do women lie about their relationship status online?

Works both ways.

• isn't it obvious that they'd do anything to get in yo panties? No shiz!

• Why do women claim they're virgins? Same reason: to get what they want.

What Girls Said 1