How do you handle a girl who gets scared that you're perfect?

Started seeing a new girl and the chemistry between us was intense and uncontrollable. After a couple dates though she said she couldn't see me anymore, because she had a "feeling".

She wasn't looking for a serious relationship and I later found out that I was actually everything she really wanted. Problem is she is scared to death of falling madly in love.

I wished her well, told her that one she gets over it, she knows where to find me.

Wondering who else has had this experience and what came of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw... she need serious thearpy... like BIG TIME! Massive... she need to let go of her ex's

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a similar experience, and she thought it was a too good to be true, and she was worried about what would happen if for some reason it didn't work out. I told her that if she goes through life always being scared of making a commitment, that she would live a lonely life. I told her that if she wants something, she needs to take that chance. There were many talks about the same thing, but it ended up working out for a while. Eventually it ended because I moved to a different state, and we tried the long distance thing but it didn't work. So I would say, that if you both have strong feelings for each other, make sure that it's emotional and not just physical. A lot of people confuse lust with love. Ask her on another date, and tell her that if she wants, you two could leave out the physical part, and work on building a stronger relationship. If you go through life scared, then you will never truly be happy. Just let her know how you feel about it, and what you want to do. If she still thinks you're too perfect, just punch her in the neck lol. Just kidding, but seriously, I think if you talk to her, maybe she will be willing to try.

What Girls Said 1

• She's a player, and didn't want to hurt you, or didn't want to get caught up... Let her go on about her business!! You're not ready

What Guys Said 3

• They are trouble. There's rarely anything you can do to convince her your good for it, there's always that suspicion they carry. If it gets to a point where they say shit like "I don't deserve you", they probably mean it, and you should run, because she'll end up looking for someone she thinks she deserves, and now you'll be the one who will end up messed.

• Well dude, not perfect... no one is... it's just totally fit into the criteria of what she want :D. Handle it? Tell her to become 'best friends' with you to help her with the problem, then you can be with her and improving the relationship while at the same time let her understand that there's nothing wrong in falling in love with you / be with you as the more time you spent with her, the more she'll realise that it's 'safe' the better it is? :P Just my opinion... hope it helps

• Easy, tell her you're not perfect and give examples of your bad side