Guys, What do you think of a gullable/innocent girl? Date or play?

she is innocent , easily to trust, pure and a very good girl.
Would you date her? Or are you gonna play her for fun?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be more than willing to date her. I do not feel that it is wise to play someone. that kind of messing with a person is bound to come around and bite you in the ass later in life.
    If given the opportunity to date such a girl, I would let it be known from the start that I hope to turn the innocents into experience. I would hope to never break the trust, and I would endeavor to show her good life can be when one succumbs to the pure bliss of sensual experiences.

• This could turn into a serious relationship though.. Most of gullable girls are such a keeper

• Yes yes! I agree to that. I dont mind you mentioned the spirituality because thats true.

• Also, I would like to add to my original statement, sensual does not always mean sexual. I simply mean it as the mutual, positive stimulations of one another's senses. All of the senses, physical and mental, at various times. Trying to stimulate all of the senses at once can lead to stimuli overload - not a fun experience - just a heads up.

What Guys Said 14

• If I was interested in her and was attracted to her I would date her. However, if I did not want to date her I'd most likely want to be her friend because sounds super nice and fun to hang around. Would I turn it into a friends with benefits thing depends on whether we mesh sexually, tease each other a bit, and agree to go for it.

• In some guys this brings out your paternal side. It's a very sexy scenario. Yes she is very beatable. A young innocent woman and a more experienced guy to teach her and care for her.

• I don't play anyone. If I get along with her and learn to care for her at least I'll adopt the older brother mentality and just make sure some asshole doesn't play her.

Playing people isn't cool guys or girls. Just don't do it...

• In terms of dating I do value intelligence and if she is smarter in other areas and is just gullible and a little too trusting when it comes to opening up to guys and dating I guess I'd date her. I just don't want to date someone that is a ditz in every way possible. Only a ditz in certain areas.

• I'm not saying she HAS to think differently from her parents. I just don't want her to feel pressured to feel a certain way if it's not how she naturally feels.

Aww thank you. :)

• Yes sir! Understood. Haha
      Thanks :)

• She sounds adorable. Yes I would date her and it'll more than likely turn into a serious relationship. Just the thought of her being so trusting of others makes me want to be that much more of a better person overall. I'd love her until the day that I died, plain and simple.

• Only womanizer would play with this kind of girl and use her innocence to use her and hurt her, as for me, I am actually give far more respect to innocent girls then to sluts.

• I would date. I believe in Karma. If I play with her, then I will get played.

• Sounds great. I'd date her.

• If she were gullable/innocent, I would expose her to ideas that I care about and see how she comes down on them. Then I would make my decision to make something real with her, or part ways.

A "gullible/innocent" girl is like fresh clay.

• Okay thanks..
      If you date her, will you change her being gullable?

• Not all weman are like that.. You just had to experience or know the bad bitchy ones. There are still some girls out there that you just have to work extra hard to find or wait for her

• I know what you're saying.
      "Not all weman are like that"
      Women say that so much it's an acronym now, NAWALT.

I didn't say women are like that, I said they're raised to be that way (not just by their parents, but by their other caregivers and their peers). They don't all come out that way.

"... may be she's a player like that."
      This would be an example of your relationship having never been really deep for her to begin with. She played you, and now she's playing someone else. Getting together with someone after a break-up isn't a matter of just getting the next guy, it's about healing damage from the break-up. If she's ready to date a week later, that means she wasn't hurt, which means she was never invested in the first place.

I'm not blaming any groups for anything, I'm just pointing out the trends I've seen and what I would have to know about her to risk investing myself in her.

• I would date her. I would love to have a girl like that in my life.

• I would date her. I would never "play" anyone. Other people may do otherwise, though.

• date her, why would you give up a good girl? every guy should want a good girl whos only bad for him

• Would definitely date that type of girl

• I could date an innocent / gullible girl, she just can't be TOO ditzy! :-P

• I would do both, play with her and date her too, and gonna make her open, so then she can enjoy the life too without hesitation. :-)

• Hmm clasify play.. Is it play like playing her feelings or play like have fun during sex?

• Let it be, if you don't want to. But you know you can tell me anything n you know it. You are a sweet and lovely friend of mine :-)

• Yes sure.. Thanks :) same to you.. Ask me anything