Why do I like older men?

Seriously! I have asked myself this question many times, I have a loving father, supportive and encouraging too!.. that hypothesis that women look for older men because they look for a father figure I highly doubt it applies to me.

So I end up with the question, WHY DO I LIKE OLDER MEN? I mean men that are 10 to 20 years older than me!! I notice I have always inclined to start a relationship with older men, any opinions, hypothesis help bad or good ones. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Time, older guys don't rush. Like fine wine and food. They have learnt to savour and enjoy being with a woman.

Respect, we respect women understand what they bring to a relationship. As equals but different points of views. Their bodies and minds deserve respect.

Experience, after a while you start to understand how a woman should be treated and how they tick.

Sex , we enjoy as much giving pleasure as much as receiving. Less judgmental. More tolerance of insecurities and caring to help a women get over them to enjoy the pleasures her own body can give her.

• Oh MHO! This guys is spot on!!

• @apple24 very good to know and thank you for letting me know. 😆

• haah! Anytime...

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty much what everyone else has said. Experience and maturity. I've dated guys that were much older than me only because I when I date younger guys they're so rushed to have sex and that's annoying. The last guy that I talked to that was 27. I sorta just stopped though because he got really clingy which is a major turn off for me so now he just texts me everyday and spams all my social media :)

What Guys Said 10

• Older men aren't as immature as younger men? Perhaps your 'soul' is in it's high 30's, even if your body is not?

• Because you have Daddy issues.

• Maybe because of money, men who almost twice your age, could actually had been your father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXx8cyBx1y4

• I just thought it was a natural tendency of women, not a sign of poor mental health.

• Money. Only reason why.

• Because we're wonderful!

• Because a mans biggest asset is experience and success.

• When I was young, I liked older women and now I'm older, I like younger women. I have a lot of older friends, but younger girls are fun to date

• It's in your DNA. Women are genetically programmed to be attracted to men who are good providers. Older men meet that description better than younger ones.

• I like older woman :) it's not bad loving oldies :D

What Girls Said 5

• I also have a great dad but I still like older men. I don't think you have to have "daddy issues" to enjoy the company of a wide range of people. Like I like learning new things and I find that I don't get to do that as much with younger guys but it's more fun with older guys since they know more things.

• Because older guys are hot! They just have there shit together and are aware that girls aren't perfect! They just are! I am like that too... hahah I am to scared to ask someone 10 years older out but if i ever meet one i like i am pretty sure to ask him out.

• I think its because most older men, usually want to settle down quicker, want to start a family, have careers, and are already past the stage where men act like they can't keep their dick in their pants... sorry fellas!

The relationship I am in now, we are 12 years apart. It happens to be one of the best relationships I have ever had with someone. He knows what he wants in life, and he isn't afraid to go after what he wants.

• Welk everyone wants what he doesn t have right?
    I am young, I want experience.
    He s old biw and search for youth

• I dated a 38 yo before, oh man, totally an asshole. He is the most immature guy I've been with ever. He said to me, that he loves his own space. Man, we can only meet on weekend. I'm too busy with work and gym on weekdays. All I asked was some quality time on weekends. I'm not a possessive girlfriend.

Age doesn't mean anything, really.