When should a guy ask you out?

Not every guy should do this... I'm just saying if a guy likes you when should he take you out?

Most Helpful Guy

• When he feels ready, I guess

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like him back why don't you just ask him out instead of waiting around?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Why do you need to wait to be asked out.. Simply ask him out yourself.

• I know right? I don't get it...
      When I want something, I don't expect it to just happen to me, I make it so. I don't understand how girls think they can wish something into existence. It makes no sense to me.

• @JuicyBrain .. And neither do I.. And am female! .. If I want something, I go out of my way to make it happen, or least give it my best shot at trying.

• im not too sure tbh. i dont wanna tell a guy how to love me. id just leave it in his hands. I'm patient enough to wait days, weeks and years.

• I need your patience... life is too short.

• well for some people the 'life is too short' thing works =] so dont worry. but for me, I've tried it and i got hurt many times. really hurt, and i did stupid things so... never again. imma take my sweet time.