Guys, how important are boobs for you?

I mean how they look is it a deal breaker? I have ugly relatively small boobs and it bothers me a bit. I wanna hear if it's as big of a problem as I think it is..

16

Most Helpful Guy

• 95% of the time, boobs are not a deal breaker. If a guy breaks up with you over your boobs, then he's the biggest moronic buffoon ever.

What Guys Said 15

• It's about the shape and not the size.

• Not that important

• Not important at all. What's inside that matters - the heart.

• Size is up to the person. Some like it big and some like it small. But if you mean they look ugly then probably no i wouldn't like them. I think boobs are important

• by the way my ex girlfriend would said my boobs are ugly and small but they were quite beautiful and hot so you know. Maybe they are really good.

• Trust me there are no such things as "ugly" boobs to guys. If you don't mind me asking what size are they? I could care less what size my SO has. Well unless they are risk their health i. e. big boobs=future lower back problems then i'd suggest a breast reduction. If that didn't give you a hint I actually wouldn't like a girl with massive tits :p

• No. At least half of guys likes small boobs.

• I prefer big boobs, as long as they are natural, it's more feminine and sexy, but there are more important thing to me in a girl then her boobs, for example if a girl is not a slut, and some girls with small boobs still looks ok.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ACupAngst

• There's no such thing as ugly boobs, besides ugly is subjective. One persons ugly is another persons beauty. But I've never seen ugly tits on a woman

• Would penis size really matter to you? Whatever is your answer to this question would be the answer to your quesiton.

• No not to me but I know girls who it matters to

• @takumii actually dick size have an far more important part in sex then boobs size.

• anything that fits in my hand is fine i dont care much about boobs as long as they exist

• Size is not important. I don't think anyone really likes mishaped or odd looking breast.

• I like smaller boobs, more then a mouthful is a waste , they say :)

• They are a plus up to a point but not a very important one. More important for initial attraction than anything else.

• I'm definitely attracted to a very nice pair of boobs. That's a huge plus for me!

• Not at all. I don't care. Don't get fake boobs <--- fake is shit I wouldn't even date girl with fake boobs or any kind of surgery.