Whats the highest form of beauty?

whats considered the highest form of beauty, is it the girls who looks like a model or the girls who has the mermaid body for example, is it the long necks, the swans or the bigger curvier women

0|0
10|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• the highest form of beauty, in my opinion, is the person who is unapologetically themselves.

4|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • thanks love. I'm not sure what people expect really. i think it would be LOVELY if this idea was actually generic, but it really isn't. If more people actually believed this, society would be pretty different. @kriel55

• Yup. some people try too hard to either fit in or to create some kind of image for themselves. its ridiculous.

What Guys Said 13

• There is no true form of beauty.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    One person may find a certain person the most beautiful person in the world while others may disagree. It all depend's on everyone's preference.
    Everyone should just love themselves for who they are because we all have imperfections xD but love somehow turns those imperfections into perfect imperfections.

3|0
    0|1
  • Physical beauty is irrelevant. It's what is behind those eyes that can be measured as beauty. The real person that thinks and smiles and loves and cries when hurt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone that was better than yesterday, and not as good as they will be tomorrow

0|0
    0|0
  • The highest form of beauty is that which can not be attained.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about her inside beauty that shows her outside beauty.
    If you're beautiful inside you will be beautiful on the outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, therefore meaning that beauty can not be universally quantified

0|0
    0|0
  • A true man. Balences attraction with passion. Us good guys like the personality and the way your heart is. Not just looks

0|0
    0|0
  • The purity of the thought is the highest form of beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cara Delevigne

0|0
    0|0
  • facial structure.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's the glamor model body type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women who make efforts to be presentable but otherwise aren't self-conscious about their looks.

Seriously, there's far more important things in the world than some random woman's face and tits. Female narcissism is such a turn-off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's subjective

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Well, beauty is a bunch of subjective tastes at an individual level that comes together in a society to form an objective ideal. It varies from culture to culture, but in modern times, it seems like what all cultures have in common is the ideal is a lighter skinned person. Highest purely in a physical sense in a Western society is probably models and actresses. Doesn't mean much though since again, at an individual level beauty is more subjective and only one element of attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people are attractive as a whole. There isn't one textbook feature or quality that makes someone indefinitely attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • The highest form of beauty is a women who is brave! A brave strong indpendent women is always very beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is only in the eye of the beholder.. What may appeal to one person, may very well not to another.

1|0
    0|0
  • The highest form of beauty is beauty of the soul.

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh that's subjective

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence and a beautiful soul.

0|0
    0|0
  • When your inner beauty outshines your outer beauty.. You're beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being your natural self :)

0|0
    0|0