Was it love? Was I wrong?

Well its a long story. so this guy was crazy about me for like 8 years and if you see my profile you will know i was 12 when it started. But the thing is, i was too young then and not interested in dating and was too involved in my career. i told him to wait till i was 18 for me to make a decision. he said okay but still he would ask me time and again if i would date him. 3 years ago, he told me he was getting married. but after a few days he said it was all a trick to see how i really felt. suffice it to say i was pissed and i told him it was never going to happen since i couldnt trust him. a few days ago, i found out he was getting married for real and to the same girl he said he was marrying 3 years ago. now i feel kinda weird when i think of him getting married to someone else but is it because i am in love with him and didn't realise it or because he was devoted to me all these years and it will pass? He is a great guy and my parents loved him and his parents loved me too.

Also was i wrong in giving him up?

• He sounds like a jerk!
  • You loved him.
  • This shall pass.
  • You should have dated him
Anyone else?

What Guys Said 1

• For what it seems, it was best for you not to date him.

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds like a fucking jerk! What kinda of guy plays with a girls emotions.