Can you say "no" to a very hot girl?

Even if you are flirting with someone else at the moment, if a very sexy and beautiful girl wants to be with you, can you say no to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's overall better than the other/s, then I'd go with this new one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I can!

What Guys Said 56

• If I were in a relationship, I'd say no every single time.

I'd also be extremely confused as to why a "very sexy and beautiful girl" would approach ME and want to be with ME. Guys, we all know there's something wrong there 😂

If I were single.. It depends what I'd say. If she seemed sweet and genuine, by all means I'd give her a chance. If I got the gist that she wanted something out of me, I could easily say no.

• Yes I could, because I would not be with someone unless I really liked them as a person. So if I was already talking/with to someone I really liked I would not stop that just because a really 'hot' girl wanted to be with me. And if i wasn't talking to or with someone I wouldn't just then be with them just because they are 'hot' as there is a lot more to being with someone than them looking good. But that's just me.

• If she's more cognitive of herself being "Hot", than of being a warm individual...
    I'll say NO! In fact... I may say "HELL NO!"
    If her Ego wasn't dependent on her beauty for it's entire identity, she genuinely wanted to share life and eventually grow together with me then all the while and forever after, I will treat her as the beautiful creature that she is, especially sharing with her the basis of the character that influenced her in the first place. Taking care of ourselves. In the physical sense,
    I want to be to her what she is to me.

• If I was single I couldn't say no but because im married its a no.

• Show me this very sexy girl and let's find out.

• If you are single- why would you?

• I'd probably go for it, life's short you gotta enjoy it lol.

• As long as I'm not in a relationship, I'm that guy who can't say no to a pretty girl.

• That depends on multiple factors at that given moment.

• If she's just knock-out gorgeous. Like what-are-you-doing-wasting-your-time-with-me (?), I'll decline because there is no way I'd feel comfortable. She's too good and other dudes are gonna pine for her when I'm not around. So, not worth it.

Besides, I'm sure she can find someone who's up-there with her. Like, easily.

So yes, I would say, "no".

• Depending on her reputation!

• No, I can't if she wants sex. If she wants a $500 purse then of course I can say no.

• I could if I wasn't into her personality, maybe i'm a demi-sexual (needs an emotional bond with a person to have sex). :-P

• Demisexual is when you can't feel sexual attraction if there isn't a strong bond between you, but I get what you mean. :P

• @thaliza yeah my friend claims he's a demisexual like i say "i just wanna bang" and he doesn't get that im like wtf man?

• If she gives off mentally unstable vibes, I will say no, but I'm an older man, and I've been with my perfect 10 woman (and lost her). Nothing gives you mental strength like actually having everything you ever desired and losing it: you know life continues, and there are billions of other hot people... who are not insane.

• If I love my wife I can say no

• Yes. you can say no to anyone you want to

• Probably not... and she won't say no to me ;-)

• If I didn't like her, yes, I could.

• Right now, sure. Only 1 lady can have this.

• Yeah. I mean I just can't go around having sex with every women. That's just not right. Or acceptable. So you gotta say no sometimes. But flirting is ok

• if iam taken i say no if i am not and there is mutual attraction , why say no? if she trying to use me i have no problem saying no , i am not intimidated by any girls beauty

• I've done it before.

• depends if she is hot to me.

• Uhhg. No I can't. I've done some stupid things because of a really hot girl.

• Depends how much I'm into the first girl

• The fact that you even have to ask...
    smh.

(I know, that's ambiguous and doesn't help. I'm not feeling very helpful.)

• Well if a "HOT" girl approaches, chances are it's a joke or a set up so yeah I would say no.

• saying no to what?

• I can I wouldn't want to be rude to the first one

• Few reasons I would say no:
    1. It was pay back time for something; like bitch gotcha back hehe
    2. She has an STD
    3. She's family
    4. Punishment
    5. If she's too drunk...
    If she passes all these standards, why not...

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah I could say no. Unless she's uber hot and can turn me the other way then maybe not xD. 😂😜

• I know I'm not guy but NO. I mean if she's hot but mean, dominating and bitchy? Nooooo way in million years

• You should've made a pole!!! 😟

• of course. I'm straight lol

• Yes I could say no easily.

• I'm so sad for people who think that only looks matter to a relationship. To have a relationship, or even sex sometimes, personality, behaviour, interests and so on, all of these play role. If a hot, unbelievably handsome guy approached me, abut he had a bad personality or interests that I don't like at all, then yes that's a very good reason to say no to someone.