If/When You Get Rejected, How Bad is the Fallout?

Sometimes when you make a move on a lady/guy, you get rejected. Sometimes getting rejected isn't a big deal because the person may have been a stranger; other times the person rejecting you may be a close friend with whom you share mutual friends, etc., and by trying to make a move, you spoil the relations in your network of friends. So if/when you get rejected, how bad is the aftermath?

Most Helpful Girl

• Kinda used to it. Obvioulsy it takes it's toll on me, I get upset for a day or so, then I get numb to it like always. The worst is when you realise you're being spoken to by a guy only so he can intergrate himself into the group to talk to your hot friend. Now that sucks.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not bad at all, I've remained friends with people who have rejected me. It's awkward for like a week max but then things are back to normal.

What Guys Said 1

• I just walk away, I don't dwell on it very much!