If your gf/bf responds to texts really slow does it bother you?

If your girlfriend or boyfriend replies to your texts really slowly like 30 minutes to 5 hours after you send your text, does that bother you? How do/would you handle it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depend on the time and the place if she's n the work is ok but if in home max is 30 minutes if she keep this I will ask her to answer early or I will leave her I don't like late answers without any reasons

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends if i'm expecting an answer to a question i'm annoyed if it takes them a long time. This time around with my currently boyfriend I don't get THAT mad because I know he doesn't have his phone on him all the time.

What Guys Said 5

• It bugs me when anybody does that.

• Don't have a girlfriend, but I don't really care...
    I reply slow because I have a busy lifestyle.
    When I have a minute I will reply 😂

• Yes, thats why I rather call or have upfront conversations.

• I wouldn't care because everyone gets busy.

• Depends on the situation...
    Though I don't like slow replies 😜
    What's matter with you 😶?

What Girls Said 3

• Lol nah, I don't care.

• Not really if I know they're busy...

• It depends on if my boyfriend doing, if he is at school or work, and the importance of the text. In general, if I know he's not busy with anything in particular, more than 2 hours usually annoys me.