I can't get him out of my head?

It's so annoying and it hurts so damn much. Luckily I rejected him in March, because of some problems of mine even if I liked him a lot. He's a jerk, he cheated his girlfriend, he lies about everything and... he bet to sleep with me then. I found out yesterday. So probably he didn't even liked me, some friends say he did, some say he didn't, I don't know. I care about him so much and for such a long time, since last year. Honestly, I don't know what he did to me, why I like him so much, it really sucks. I never cried for a guy before, I seriously can't get him out of my head! Any advice would be really helpful, thank you!

What Guys Said 1

• You need a distraction - can be studies, a new hobby, new people

What Girls Said 1

• This sounds really stupid but I recently tried it and it seemed to help a little bit: Try journaling, writing down what you're feeling and why you think you're feeling it could really help.

Then if that doesn't work/you need more:
    DISTRACTION is the key word.
    Netflix, hanging out with friends, hobbies, work, whatever.
    Helps to take the sting off at least.