He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend?

We've been dating three months. We are getting along really well and he cares about me. Everything is going perfectly, well except that he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. We are dating exclusively. I asked him if I was already his girlfriend a month ago. (I was worried he'd just assumed). He said no, he wanted there to be a moment.

Which seems sweet, but I'm worried maybe he never will. I like him, I don't want to mess it up, but if this is more dead end than he's leaving on I need to bail at some point.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure about his or your age. But it's possible he had bad experiences in the past, and as a result he's become cautious. This doesn't mean he has any less love for you, just that he's become wary of putting a name on a relationship. My best advice is to be patient with him, it isn't a big deal, as its a relationship in all but name

• I'm 25, he's 26. We haven't called it love (that I'm not ready for yet either). Maybe he's waiting until we get to the love point?

• Maybe, all I'm saying is, I've been hasty and trusting in a relationship before and it bit me in the ass. Maybe he's just waiting until he's sure it's real to call it love

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the commitment that people are scared of, he may just not be quite ready. Are you expecting him to ask? Some girls do and some girls just assume, just be patient and if you don't want to mess it up, don't be scared to voice what you want because if you don't get it you may feel resentment towards him

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Guys are good for nothing, be a prostitute and make money and have fun. Be honest about it then world will become a better place to live for alll