Text or Facebook?

Is it better to text a happy birthday or post it on his FB wall?

This is referring to a guy that's I'm semi dating (long story)

Most Helpful Guy

• FB = not very personal

Text = more personal

phone call = more.

present

BJ.

You choose what feels right as far as how personal you want your b-day wish to be.

If you are "dating" him, why not give him a phone call and show up to his b-day event?

• I don't think calling him would be a great idea because he didn't me his birthday is coming up. I only know about it because of FB

• Okay then just FB him a happy b-day or if you want to step it up, send him a text.

Either way, it's not a big deal and you shouldn't worry too much about it either way.

What Guys Said 2

• calling him would be cool. he doesn't have to tell you its coming up. He will probab be pleasently suprised you know and even happier to get a call...

• Why can't you just tell him in person?

What Girls Said 4

• I would just text or call him if I were you.

• He didn't tell me that his b-day's coming up though. I only know about it because Facebook reminded me. Should I still text him?

• Phone him so he didn't tell you it was his birthday ur still dating so just suck it up and call him * and there is no semi dating dating is dating*

• I would Text

• Text it.