Would you mind if your boyfriend stayed out late and drank every day?

How would you react if your boyfriend stayed out late and drank every day? Assuming you were certain he didn't cheat on you, and he didn't get wasted every time he drank, but he woke up at midday almost every day, because he didn't have a set work schedule? Would you be okay with it> How would you react?

any other opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be concerned for his health, considering drinking so much alcohol so often is bad for your liver.

• I told him that, but he said he doesn't get drunk, and that it's his own choise, and that he'll decide when to cut it. He said he'll stop drinking when his life becomes better

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just be concerned because thats not a healthy lifestyle to have! I wouldn't be okay with it, once a week even- is okay. Not everyday what does he do? Not having a set work schedule nor busy schedule can lead to carelessness.

• He's saying he's not doing anything wrong and that it's his choise to do so. That he doesn't cheat or get drunk, that he doesn't have to be up early anyway.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• My boyfriend would not do that.

• oh god no, id leave in a minute.

• Yeah I would mind. I want to be with an adult, not a college frat boy who goes out every night, drinks a lot, and gets up whenever because he doesn't have a normal job.

• I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who drinks every night. I think alcohol is just a bad idea

• He wouldn't be my boyfriend anymore.

• Not everyday. Maybe once in a while like during special occasions or once a few weeks.