I want to run away from my family?

OMG, i think i am losing it. I have the CRAZIEST family ever and its taking its toll on me. My older sister still lives at home at 29, she hasn't worked in 8 years, she is NUTS, she sits in her room all day, and keeps running around the house like a nutjob, she doesn't work, doesn't have any friends, she is on welfare and is very crazy, she thinks god is going to magically heal her. My mom is clinically depressed and lazy as fuck, she does NOTHING all day, she goes from bed to couch. Im 23 and i live with them i thought i could handle it but NO, i stayed for money reasons but forget the money, i need OUT, my younger sis left at 18 but she has an majorrrrrrrr attitude problem, my brother resents me for no reason and doesn't contact me anymore. i m in deep trouble, i dont have any other family, i want to run away to a whole new city and start a life over there, only thing is i am scared to DEATH because i am scared i will feel so alone and go insane, and i m a girl by the way, i have no friends anymore and my life is just going nowhere, my education is worth nothing but please help, pleas help

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you stayed home for money, hopefully now you have enough money to move out and not look back.

Most Helpful Girl

• Google resources that could possibly help you with moving out on your own and working. Running away to another city won't change your personal problems but you can remove any toxic relationships until you're healthy enough to confront them and set up boundaries. You can't make people live how you want them to live and stewing over it will get you nowhere. The only person you control is you. There are lots of resources out there if you look. Have some faith in yourself and know you can do it, you're stronger than you think.

What Guys Said 1

• You remind me of myself

What Girls Said 2

• I say you should leave as well.

• You're old enough, so why not? If you have enough money and have planned everything out. Don't just pack your stuff and go though. Think of all the pros and cons. Be rational and sensible.

• the house searching is taking a long time

• Keep searching and look around the area as well and make sure the site is legitimate.