Was she being flirty or friendly?

I'm a guy, I'm 18, and I just started college. On my first day when I came in a really beautiful girl smiled and waved at me and said hi, I did the same. She has a gorgeous smile. For some reason I just feel like she was interested. I never saw her before, I'm positive we don't know each other. Anyways, was she just being friendly or was she being flirtatious?

Most Helpful Girl

• First days of college we always tend to be friendly! So very likely she was just been nice and friendly.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to tell you a secret... it doesn't matter.

It never matters if that cute girl is into us or not.

Why? Because it only matters if you're into her.

If you're not into her then it doesn't matter if she's into you.

And if you ARE into her it doesn't matter if she's into you. Because she doesn't know you yet. So why would she be interested.

It's your job to escalate, flirt, and seduce her until she IS interested. And the more you practice escalating with cute girls the faster they'll become interested as well.

And if, by the off chance, she doesn't respond to your escalation? Then you'll finally know for SURE if she's interested. And you can move onto the next cutie more worth your time.

:D

~ Robby

P. S. Any girl talking to you is interested.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0