Is this a sign he wants to get back together?

My boyfriend broke up with me 3 weeks ago. Last night I got really drunk and started to text and call him and tell him I love him and that I'm sorry for hurting him. When I called him at 2am he ignored me, so I drove to his house around 3am. I was crying, and breathing so hard he probably didn't understand me, but he brought me in anyways! He made me breakfast, and we slept and cuddled the rest of the morning even tho I clearly wanted sex. He had to work at 6 so I thought he was going to kick me out but he just gave me a kiss and went to work!! I told him I was cleaning his house, because I threw up in it and he said "alright.. see you when I get home" I'm so excited!! Do you think this means we are back together

Most Helpful Guy

• Not exactly. Don't be to quick to go and unpack just yet. He will have a lot to talk about this evening so this is still up in the air

What Guys Said 2

• Seems like it... You got a really good dude, I might have been like wtf and kicked you out. Depending on what you did to me.

• It doesn't mean you're back together it means you have a chance.

What Girls Said 0