I really like him how do I tell him?

I really like him.. I've liked him for 2 1/2 years now and I really really like him. I had my first kiss with him and I've even held his hand and we usually talk every day for the majority of the day unless he has practice or there's a game cause we both end up staying at school for a long time but I'm not sure how he feels about me. Sometimes I feel like we're friends with benifits and other times I feel like he actually likes me but I don't really know. Sometimes he brings up relationship stuff when we're talking like he said he was trying to find the right girl and stuff and he even stopped talking to this other girl because he has been talking to me and to me that sounds like he might like me but then again I'm not good enough to be with him because he's just so perfect and caring and he's not afraid to say how he feels and stuff but I'm afraid to tell him how I feel. It scares me to tell him things that I want and how I feel about things. I feel like he's gonna hate me if I tell him how much I like him and that I always think about him.

0|0
0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.