Is this a good way to end a first date?

To walk her to the door of her house, look into her eyes, and then touch my forehead to her forehead. Then say to her "goodnight i'll see you later."
I would do this because i think a kiss on the lips is too forward on the first date.

• Yeah thats good.
  • No thats not good.
  • See results.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not good. You are paying no attention to your date, just following some stupid script you wrote before you even met her. After some first dates the relationship is already over, and you just say good night and mean goodbye. After some dates the relationship is just starting, and she may be dying for a kiss or more. It's your job to know which is which, and you do this by paying attention to her. If she wants to be kissed and you don't do it, she will be confused, wondering whether you even like her, or are just clueless. Neither is good.

What Girls Said 9

• You know what will drive a girl crazy? A guy did this to me once. You walk her up to the door, smile, pull her close to you (not tightly) and give her a hug. Then when you pull away, tell her how beautiful she looked that night and then kiss her on the forehead. Then ask her to call/text you (your preference) and then smile and walk away.

• I am not sure! I would be okay with that!

• NOOOOO THAT IS SO CREEPY

• No way. I'd be a little put off by that. No need to follow scripts, whatever comes out comes out. No need to overthink it just pay attention to your date and go from there.

• That's so cute.❤

• if you kiss her on the lips it will leave her wanting more. But since its first date maybe not. How about you kiss her on her forehead

• i mean a kiss on the forehead would be cuter but it depends on the girl. Dont worry about it.

• No, that's too personal, it should be reserved for when you are close. A slow kiss on the cheek would be best.

• Is this a joke? That would be so weird
    A kiss on the cheek would be fine

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds good in a movie. But you need to gauge how the date goes, her comfort zone and her personality. You may just end up dropping her off and you'll both really like each other and end up in bed next week. Really, it's on the fly for most of this stuff.

• u do that to your sister, not a date