I like this guy but he's older than me?

so I know him almost 2 years and he's one of the sweetest guys I know. He thinks I'm beautiful and he's talked to his mom about me a few times because she's told me since my mom and his mom are friends. He deliberately tries to find ways so we can do stuff with just us two like going for ice cream or getting stuff for his dog or like today going to the DMV he asked if I wanted to go with him, we don't text too much but when we do he'll find a way to lead on the convo and ask how I am and we just get on so so well like it's scary.
he has had dates with girls and a girlfriend for a few months but he doesn't realy like her a lot and he doesn't try to hang out with her and I think they've broken up now, and he teases me a lot! but he does all these things and that makes me like him and I have for a year now but the only problem... he's 5 years older than me, I'm 16 and he's 21 but I really just want to go on a date with him and spend more time with him because I love doing that and I know he would never ever try anything on me and he would never force me to do anything but I just like him a lot and I don't know what to do
he makes me feel really special and I know I'm only 16 but I've gone through a lot and he actually thought I was 18 because of how mature I was so its not kiddy stuff

What Guys Said 1

• Well if you can just keep it friendly for now until you turn 18 and see how he is with it, it's also not that bad the age gap but in most states your considered a minor though

What Girls Said 0