Would you hook your crush up with someone else to try and make them happy?

So say you have a crush on a girl/guy and they rejected you and just wanna stay kinda friends. and if you found a person who fits their bill for a good match, would you introduce your crush to that person?

• I would introduce them.
  • I wouldn't tell my crush about him/her.

Most Helpful Girl

• In all honesty, no I wouldn't. I couldn't even remain friends with a guy who who rejected me... who I had a crush on. I would find it too emotionally painful.

I could never watch someone I loved... love someone else.. So I voted B.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if she would do the same for me and hook me up with a girl that I would not only be compatible with, but who would like me too.

What Girls Said 8

• hhahah Most likely I wouldn't bring the subject on!

• Yes, I would want my crush happy even if it wasn't with me.

• I would and I have. Every time a girl comes into work that I know is my work crushes type, I always make sure to steer him in her direction.

• Nope. I would ruin his chances with everybody muhahahaha!

• If you really like someone you'll want them to be happy, regardless if its with you or not.

• My crush is my best friend and I would definitely introduce him to a girl if I trusted her enough to take good care of him. His happiness is really important to me!

• Yeah, that totally sounds like something I would do.

• Ya I would. He will just end up finding out anyway.

What Guys Said 6

• You know I'm the kind of person who would have to do it.. Even if I had a crush on a girl if I felt she would be happier with someone else or she had a crush on someone I know, I'd help them get together. I guess I'm kind of selfless like that lol

• Hell no, that's not my job.

• Why would I shoot myself on the foot?

• They call me Cupid. -_-

• If they rejected me and want to remain friends, then I guess I would.

• ya bc if you like them enough you would put there happyness before your own and if it dous not work out you can be there for them just to be there some time s is the best way to the heart