It's been nearly a month since we talked but I felt that he liked me a lot. Should I trust my instincts and reach out to him again even though he hasn't responded in a while and hasn't reached out to me?
- Yes16% (5)47% (7)26% (12)Vote
- Probably, but I need more context to tell you yes or no39% (12)20% (3)33% (15)Vote
- No23% (7)7% (1)17% (8)Vote
- Probably not, but I need more context to tell you yes or no22% (7)26% (4)24% (11)Vote
- I just want to see what others think0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
Go with your gut. Intuition feels what your eyes can't see. Ignoring you is as good an answer as words. The lack of response is your answer... he is not interested. If someone cares about you... you will know it. If they don't then you will feel confused and full of doubt about how they feel.
Is someone wants you to be part of your life then they'll make an obviously effort to put you in it. Move on from him, and find a guy who shows you that he feels lucky to have you in his life. A guy who makes you feel wanted and emotionally secure.
If someone ignores me again, I'd never " disturb" them again. I'd respect myself and walk away and love myself enough to let go and move on. I only reserve places in my heart or life for people who genuinely want to be there. 💜0