Do you like it hairy or do you like it shaved?

Let's say you went on a date with a guy/girl, one thing leads to another, you unbutton your partners pants and find a bush there. Will you still proceed to give him/her head?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like my guy hairy;)
    Trimmed pubes of course.. But I like hair there, on his face and on his body.
    Just something about it:)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I would.

• Full bush means no head for me. Short trip to the bathroom and trim it, and we'll be good to go.

• Just imagined the scene. Damn funny 😂😂

• Handjob will be messy with hair. Tough to clean it. He'll probably have to shave it after the handjob anyway 😂😂

• No I would not if it was a bush lol

• Haha let's say it isn't a big bush, but just a little one. Just wondering if haies down there can be gross 😜

• Some hair is fine

What Guys Said 1

• I grew up seeing the images of women with hair, so I don't mind the trimmed 'bush' as long as the most intimate parts are clean-shaven, if she wants special attention to those! :)

• What are those more intimate parts? 😒

• Really? All those beautiful little curvy, soft bits south of her Love Button. Who wants to be interrupted picking random hairs out of their mouth when she is so close. I mean, if she likes that sort of REALLY intimate, personal loving. Maybe some don't. . .