Should you just settle? Would you?

People, society, TV and movies are all very focused on love and relationships so when you're single it's easy to feel left out or like you're missing something. So what should you do if you find yourself being always singl, because you had difficulties falling in love and being attracted to someone? What do you do when you really long for a family and someone to share your life with, but can't find someone you love?

What would YOU do if you were single, couldn't find someone you really wanted to be with, but really wanted to have kids?
Would you stay single and keep searching for "Mr/Miss. Right" even though you risk never ever meeting him/her and ending up single forever with no kids/family (or finding him/her when it's too late to have kids) - or would you settle with someone who is a good person, but who you do NOT love and are NOT attracted to? Or would you do something else, if so what?

NOTE:
No matter what your life looks like in real life, imagine that you were in the situation described above when you answer this question. So for example:
If you already have kids - imagine you didn't.
If you don't want kids - imagine you really did.
If you're not single - Imagine you were.
and so on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Settling for someone just leads to resentment and divorce.

• So what would you do?

• But you have to imagine that you find very few people attractive. Very few. So there won't be much of those ons etc. And also what about kids/family? You would give that up and never have it (doesn't matter if you don't want it in reality but for this you have to imagine that you really do).

• There is always adoption. Just because you don't have significant other in your life doesn't mean you can't have kids if you really want to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I would never settle. I'd much rather be alone.

What Guys Said 2

• Fuck that I'd rather eat ready meals for one for the rest of my life then settle for a life of mediocrity.

• Do not settle. Ever you'll regret it for the rest of your life

What Girls Said 1

• i'd settle with a good person to whom i am attracted to... otherwise i'll treat him like shit lol. but i think the falling in love process can come later

• But if you couldn't find someone you were attracted to that also wanted the same things in life as you?

• I don't know tbh... i just think that if i have no attraction, i'll treat him like my guy friends which is 'like shit' hahahahaha