Is it a turn off if a girl eats a lot of junk food like chocolate, chips, fried food etc if she is skinny and has a great body?

Sorry this question was meant for guys only girls please don't answer

What Guys Said 1

• Well if I'm attracted to her I don't think that would really be a turn off for me. It might be a little turn off but I do value an overall nutritional diet more than the average person. If like half of her calories were from food like cookies and potato chips, I would be concerned for her health long term. I wouldn't lecture her about it though. She would have lots of time to change her diet : )

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's gross for anyone to do it. Every so often is fine, but not a lot.
    Regardless of your weight, those foods are really bad for your body. They should be eaten in moderation.