I like my friends ex and she also still has feeling for him. HELP. I dont know what to do?

Right so my friend and this guy dated a little while ago and they broke up but she never stopped having feelings for him. Now I also like this guy and we are friends but i dont know what to do. Should I go for it with this guy and tell him or what? HELP PLEASE!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he really worth hurting your frienship with your friend. I would get her permission first, otherwise its a no-go.

Most Helpful Girl

• its bad to go for friends' exes... your friend will probably act like she doesn't care, but believe me it leaves a dent in your friendship...
    i once went for a friend's ex crush and she hated me for it even tho she acted as if she didn't care

What Guys Said 1

• What kind of friend are you? If you go for her ex don't let sone guy stand in your friendship trust me try to get over him but if you really really like him and he has the same feelings towards you then tell her how you feel.

What Girls Said 1

• I swear even my 8 year old niece knows the rules about friends old boyfriends. Don't go there.