Choosing between 2 guys! Would you go for someone who has no experience with relationships, or someone who has had A LOT of experience?

Two of my closest guy friends have a crush on me. We're in the same group of friends. Everyone knows about this, including them. I've been meaning to get into a relationship lately, but I'm not sure who to choose. I'm equally attracted to them. One of them (A) has had many girlfriends (a little too many for my liking), and the other (B) has had no prior experience with relationships. Guy A has been more assertive and has been making moves, and is going to ask me out very soon. Guy B is a little bit more closed with his feelings, but he has been continuously kind and caring to me. Should I just accept the first guy, or ask out the second (knowing he'll say yes)?

Most Helpful Guy

• At the end of the day, find someone who has a mixture of both. If you want to try things out, i will say go out and observe guy A for longer time. Looks like he knows what he's doing that's why he has had many open relationships. We can't 100% sure he will sleep around when he's being exclusive with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy's amount of relationship experience wouldn't even be a factor in my decision. I would choose the guy that I was most attracted to, who I have more in common with, shares my values/ideals, and who I feel more of a connection with.

If you like the second guy more then I think there's nothing wrong with you being proactive and taking the initiative to ask him out. I wouldn't just accept the first guy's offer if you don't feel as much of a connection with him.

What Guys Said 3

• You should decide which one you want, these things require patience and the decision has to be well thought. Don't do anything in a rush. I just think that the first guy is more likely to be a player than the second one (I'm not saying he is).

• The first guy has many ex (s) for a reason. Still, that is not a reason to simply choose the second one over him. Who you should choose simply depends on your liking but remember , you might cause hate between them whether you choose A or B.

• ... How about you choose the one you want to go out with?

• I want to go out with them equally. I can't decide!

What Girls Said 0