Would I have a boyfriend if I joined a sorority?

Joining a sorority was never really my thing, I hate bitchy girls and like going to things I don't want to do/following rules. But it's my senior year of college and I've never had a long term boyfriend. If I had gotten out there and met frat guys do u then I would be happier rn?

Most Helpful Guy

• If the idea of possibly "dating" an angry, borderline alcoholic douchebag who's not above using date-rape drugs and will more than likely think you're a slut (I know not all frat boys are like this, but a disturbing number of them are) appeals to you, then yeah you'll definitely be happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that how it work. I would only join it for the friends not for frat boys look for a quick fuck. Don't waste your time kiddo join if you want to make friends not for love. To find love join a club that u like and meet and mingle with guy there.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't join a sorority. I knew a sorority girl who several years after she graduated college said to me "I can't believe how immature I was because I joined a sorority."
    I never joined a fraternity for that reason: it helps keep kids being immature and delays growing up and taking on adult responsibilities.

• You are a senior in college and yet you write the following: "I. . . like going to things I don't want to do[.]" So do you also dislike going to things you like to do? smh

• Don't sorority girls just screw around with frat guys? Do they have bf? I just thought they fucked any guys and that's it.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't date a frat guy but that's just me. Joining a sorority may increase your chances of meeting guys but it may not be long term like you're looking for.