What does it mean when a guy get back to u the next day?

I've known this guy since jr high and he'll always keep in contact once in a blue throughout the years. Anyway, we've been hanging out and yes hooking up. He says he likes me and he wants me to be his girl, then I ask him if he's sure maybe he doesn't know what he wants, then he says maybe he has to figure it out. Anyway, he called me yesterday and I didn't answer because I was at work, so I called him back about 4 hours later, he never got back time that night and just called today. Why wait so long to call me? Is he just not all that into me?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Because I think guys.. apparently have a different definition of into a girl. Doesn't mean when he didn't call you, meant that he's not into you. I mean if I were into someone, I wouldn't be so 'hurry' in a way to get them. That's just me, maybe he's like me?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he was busy like you were when you called him. I won't worry unless its a regular thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like you are both unsure and not really into it. I think he is just settling with you because if he really liked you he would've made you his girl long ago..

0|0
    0|0