What does it mean when a guy get back to u the next day?

I've known this guy since jr high and he'll always keep in contact once in a blue throughout the years. Anyway, we've been hanging out and yes hooking up. He says he likes me and he wants me to be his girl, then I ask him if he's sure maybe he doesn't know what he wants, then he says maybe he has to figure it out. Anyway, he called me yesterday and I didn't answer because I was at work, so I called him back about 4 hours later, he never got back time that night and just called today. Why wait so long to call me? Is he just not all that into me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because I think guys.. apparently have a different definition of into a girl. Doesn't mean when he didn't call you, meant that he's not into you. I mean if I were into someone, I wouldn't be so 'hurry' in a way to get them. That's just me, maybe he's like me?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he was busy like you were when you called him. I won't worry unless its a regular thing

• Seems like you are both unsure and not really into it. I think he is just settling with you because if he really liked you he would've made you his girl long ago..