Girls, Can a guy who's under 24 and bald, completely bald skinhead style be attractive physically or is it a turn off? Please only younger girls?

My cousins on my moms side have TE, where they lose scalp hair diffusely, they shave it off and constantly say that attractive girls treat them like crap now, looks matter people I get that so girls is no hair ugly?

• Results (please vote this if you're older than 24)
    0% (0)
  • A young guy who can't grow hair can still be attractive, I would date a bald guy
    100% (2)
  • It's a turn off, and I would not be attracted to or date a young guy with no hair
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes he can. Maybe you can wear a wig if it makes you feel insecure? But if the girl really likes you, then you being bald wouldn't be of any concern to her :)

• But could you find a bald guy physically attractive right off the batt though? That's my question like if you didn't know him etc and he approached you (respectfully) at a party or something

• Yeah there are some guys who look really good. Depends on the woman though. Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 0