I know that this is a stupid question but how do you know if you like a guy or not? (Sorry it's long but I really don't know. We just met..)?

So yesterday I went to this family party and my friend has a cousin. We were dancing and soon when I sat down there was a slow song. Her cousin came and asked me to dance and I didn't even know him until that night. So I just said sure and it was very very awkward. Later my friend told me that he said that he thinks I'm cute so she tried getting us together. Then throughout that night, for almost every slow song, he asked me to dance with him. We talked about basic things really and tried to get to know each other but I'm not sure if I feel the same way about him. I mean we just met recently. sooo... I don't know. Then later we gave each other our phone numbers. He acts like he really likes me but I'm not sure if I like him or if I'm just surprised because he was the first guy I danced with and found interest in me. I really don't know. I don't want to seem mean by not acting interested but I don't know. please help.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Do you get jealous when he talks to other girls?
    Do you always talk or think of him?
    Do you try and dress attractive to catch his attention?

• I mean we just meant I don't know.

• So you like him as a friend

• Yeah I guess so but he acts like he likes me more than a friend so I'm not sure on what to do.